Harrisville Highland Tapestry Yarn
Harrisville Designs Tapestry Yarn – 2 ply, 900 ypp
I wind this wonderful heathered yarn into 50 yard mini skeins. Tapestry weavers and small project weavers appreciate having smaller amounts.
Please NOTE: When you click on the color badges, you will see a larger view, however it will NOT select it from the drop down list for you. This is why I put a "key" showing the row number and listing the colors.
If you select a color from the drop-down list, its color badge will appear in the picture frame!
Thank you for looking.
- I use Seventh Generation Dish Soap -- it is mild, pH neutral and biodegradable.
- Put like colors together and fill your kitchen sink with moderately hot tap water.
- Add the Soap -- you can also use any wool wash that you prefer!
- Swoosh around and let set about 10 minutes.
- Empty the water from the sink, squeeze the water out of the yarn and set aside.
- Fill the sink again with the same temperature water and place the skeins in again to soak for around 10 minutes.
- You can put them in net bags and spin them out in your washer, or roll them up in towels and stomp on the towels to get the water out.
- Hang to dry.
- Now your tapestry yarn is scoured and fluffy -- you'll really enjoy weaving with it now!
Row 2: Azure, Black, Black Cherry, Blackberry, Camel
Row 3: Charcoal, Chianti, Chicory, Cobalt, Cornflower
Row 4: Cornsilk, Cypress, Delphinium, Ebony, Evergreen
Row 5: Foliage, Garnet, Gold, Goldenrod, Grass
Row 6: Hemlock, Hyacinth, Iris, Jade, Kiwi
Row 7: Lilac, Lime, Loden Blue, Magenta, Marigold
Row 8: Melon, Midnight Blue, Mustard, Oatmeal, Peacock
Row 9: Pebble, Periwinkle, Pink, Plum, Poppy
Row 10: Raspberry, Red, Russet, Sand, Scarlet
Row 11: Seagreen, Silver Mist, Spruce, Straw, Suede
Row 12: Teak, Toffee, Topaz, Tundra, Violet
Row 13: Walnut, Water Lilly, White, Woodsmoke, Zinia