Tapestry Yarn - Entire Set of 64 Colors
Getting an entire set of all 64 colors, is like having a box of crayons! What a wonderful palette to work with!
- I use Seventh Generation Dish Soap -- it is mild, pH neutral and biodegradable.
- Put like colors together and fill your kitchen sink with moderately hot tap water.
- Add the Soap -- you can also use any wool wash that you prefer!
- Swoosh around and let set about 10 minutes.
- Empty the water from the sink, squeeze the water out of the yarn and set aside.
- Fill the sink again with the same temperature water and place the skeins in again to soak for around 10 minutes.
- You can put them in net bags and spin them out in your washer, or roll them up in towels and stomp on the towels to get the water out.
- Hang to dry.
- Now your tapestry yarn is scoured and fluffy -- you'll really enjoy weaving with it now!